Veritas oracle agent and oracle 9.2.0.3

From: xxx73 <xxx73_at_mailandnews.com>
Date: 14 Jul 2003 12:15:27 -0700

We are trying to perform a hot backup of an oracle 9.2.0.3 database using veritas oracle agent 9, but we are unable to see through the agent and backup the TEMPORARY and UNDO tablespaces. For all other tablespaces, archive log and control files backup works fine. Is this normal? Received on Mon Jul 14 2003 - 14:15:27 CDT