Re: 9iR2 (DB and AS) on Red Hat Adv Server 2.1

From: Brian Peasland <dba_at_remove_spam.peasland.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 18:13:54 GMT

What problems are you experiencing? Do you have specific error messages? There are too many things that could be causing your difficulties so without elaborting every single one of them, it would be nice if we had more information to go on.

Thanks,
Brian

Stefan wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have the same problem installing Oracle 9i R2 Database on SuSE Linux 8.2.
> Did anyone find a solution? Please share your knowledge with me.
>
> Regards
> Stefan

Brian Peasland
dba_at_remove_spam.peasland.com