Exception Calling EJB via IIOP from Oracle database

From: ChrisFR <christophe.couchoud_at_ciev.vd.ch>
Date: 14 Jul 2003 10:03:10 -0700

Hi all,

I hope this is the rigth place to post, and someone has a solution for calling an EJB from a Oracle PL/SQL stored procedure.

We are using IIOP to communicate between Oracle Database and Weblogic server which is hosting business EJBs.

The EJB server is accessed via Java proc stored in the database. First of all, we have to get a JNDI context to find components. When we try that, we get the following error :

org.omg.CORBA.OBJ_ADAPTER: minor code: 1398079492 completed: No

  at com.sun.corba.se.internal.corba.ORB.connect(ORB.java:1098)
  at com.sun.corba.se.internal.corba.ORB.getServantIOR(ORB.java:1140)
  at com.sun.corba.se.internal.corba.ClientDelegate.getServiceContexts(ClientDelegate.java:254)
  at com.sun.corba.se.internal.corba.ClientDelegate.createRequest(ClientDelegate.java:346)
  at com.sun.corba.se.internal.corba.ClientDelegate.createRequest(ClientDelegate.java:366)
  at com.sun.corba.se.internal.corba.InitialNamingClient.resolve(InitialNamingClient.java:198)
  at com.sun.corba.se.internal.corba.InitialNamingClient.cachedInitialReferences(InitialNamingClient.java:265)
  at com.sun.corba.se.internal.corba.InitialNamingClient.resolve_initial_references(InitialNamingClient.java:188)
  at com.sun.corba.se.internal.corba.ORB.resolve_initial_references(ORB.java:1461)
  at com.sun.jndi.cosnaming.CNCtx.setOrbAndRootContext(CNCtx.java:281)
  at com.sun.jndi.cosnaming.CNCtx.initUsingUrl(CNCtx.java:256)
  at com.sun.jndi.cosnaming.CNCtx.initOrbAndRootContext(CNCtx.java:193)
  at com.sun.jndi.cosnaming.CNCtx.<init>(CNCtx.java:73)
  at com.sun.jndi.cosnaming.CNCtxFactory.getInitialContext(CNCtxFactory.java:35)
  at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager.java:665)
  at javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:293)
  at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(InitialContext.java:269)   at javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(InitialContext.java:245)   at ch.xxx.ConnectEJB.getInitialContext(ConnectEJB.java:99)

Never found any explanation about this Exception. Have an idea about the origin and a solution ?

FYI : The environments are Oracle 9.2 and WLS 7.0, Client and Server use the JDK version 1.3.1

The same test client is running without any error from a jvm outside from Oracle.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Chris. Received on Mon Jul 14 2003 - 12:03:10 CDT