How to schedule interval events monitoring in OEM, in terms of second?

From: Jeffrey Yee <jeffyee_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 13 Jul 2003 23:16:20 -0700

Hi,

For OEM console version 9.2.0.1 running on Windows 2000 Server (OMS is also on this same server), I wonder how do I create events to be monitor, in terms of seconds. On the create event screen, under schedule tab, I can only specify the interval in terms of hours and minutes, but most of the recommended frequency from the help is in terms of seconds (example 30 seconds).

Please advice. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Jeffrey Yee Received on Mon Jul 14 2003 - 01:16:20 CDT