Re: Listing all Stored Procedure in database

From: Burton Peltier <burttemp1REMOVE_THIS_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 23:35:32 -0500

That's asking for a lot... every procedure (what about Plsql packages and functions?).

You will need to write some code (amount depends on how good you want the list to look).

Or, buy some tool that can do this. We use TOAD from quest and it has an option to generate Html output of any select-able objects. With a few clicks you could do this with TOAD .