Quick check...

From: Nuno Souto <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: 13 Jul 2003 18:28:30 -0700

Just tell me I'm not imagining things...

8.1.7.4, Windoze.
When I do:

create view zot_v as
select * from zot
where status in ('A','R')
with read only;

there is no way to verify from the dictionary that the view was created as read-only. Other than the fact that *all* columns are not updatable.

IOW, there is no flag set anywhere in the dictionary that indicates this was a read-only view. Right? Or am I missing the obvious?

Cheers and TIA
Nuno Souto
wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au.nospam Received on Sun Jul 13 2003 - 20:28:30 CDT