Oracle Intelligent Agent Executable

From: Louis D <dumontls_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 23:32:06 GMT

I installed Oracle 9i (Developer Suite and D'base) ver 9.02 on my windows 2K O/S. The installation went fine without a hitch. However when I upgarded my OS to WinXP I now get an "Oracle Intelligent Agent Executable" error every time I boot up with the ability to send the message to M'soft. The error seems to effect the the agntsrvc.exe file which is linked to the operation of the OracleDevtoolsAgent (brought up in the control panel/admin.. services/services). The Error reporting file that is created with this error is attached.

The upgrade to WinXP was done without a hitch, save for this error.

Has anybody come across this problem and how can I rectify it.

As I have already ceated a working repository for Oracle Developer Suite   , I am trying not to unistall/reinstall Oracle.

Thanks in advance
Louis

ÿþ<

ÿþ