Re: PGSQL wins Linux Journal Awards...

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-downwithspammersfamily_at_attbi.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 21:41:18 GMT

What Larry Ellison says is what Larry Ellison says and not what people who use or purchase Oracle are. You have made a basic fallacy that what a ceo of a company says must be what all those people who use that's ceo's product believe. That would be like me believing that all people who use postgres are insulting stupid buffoons who don't understand the most basic logic. (just because I read your post) I certainly don't believe that one person's comments implies that a large group subscribes to them.

Clearly you have some axe to grind and are not very adroit at expressing yourself. You lost with your first posting; highly unprofessional. Jim