Re: Inconsistent SELECT results

From: Ramon F Herrera <ramon_at_conexus.net>
Date: 13 Jul 2003 09:40:02 -0700

Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.demon.nl> wrote in message news:<49jvgv47rdca16drdd4pcmno44pda23pk5_at_4ax.com>...

> The obvious suggestion would be of course to try to repeat the
> behavior in sql*plus.

I would like to repeat his, for the record. From sql*plus everything works perfectly. All the inconsistencies are from the OCI.

I compiled my OCI program with -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes and cleaned all the warnings, but the problem remains.

This is not my first OCI program, I have been using OCI for years.

-Ramon Received on Sun Jul 13 2003 - 11:40:02 CDT