small problem ...

From: kliczko <miodusza_at_wp.pl>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 21:28:55 +0200

I would like have oracle under system Debian.I step by instruction whith:http://www.the-love-shack.net/oracle-on-sid.html .If I comend:

#./runInstaller

I receive announcement:

The Java RunTime Environment was not found at bin/java. Hence, the Oracle Universal Installer cannot be run.
Please visit http://www.javasoft.com and install JRE version 1.3.1 or higher and try again.

: No such file or directory

I don"t understand what the problem.I early install JRE version 1.3.1 , and comment

#java

 doing very good.

In what the problem?

Thank's for any answer.Sorry behind may little english.

Mioduszewski Artur Received on Sat Jul 12 2003 - 14:28:55 CDT