Re: data replication tool

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_bestweb.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 19:05:10 -0400

Making snapshots is one thing but utilizing advanced replication fully is not simple. It sounds like what you need, and what you first asked for, is a simple-to-use GUI. I don't know of one, but you might post to the comp.databases.oracle.tools forum to see if you have better luck there.

It's true that you can't do a fast refresh on a complex snapshot. However you may be able to do fast refreshes on several simple snapshots and then create a "complex" view on the destination side that does what you want.

Sybrand is always like that, just ignore it.