Re: How best to move oracle9 db and binaries between similiar unix servers?

From: Jeff W <jeffw_at_hiddenemailaddress.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 13:39:42 -0700

Ian,

You should have ample time to set up your second environment by completing an installation via the Oracle CDs before your window of opportunity. What is the purpose of the second server? Production? Backup? Based on your business need, that should help you pick the best way to move data to another machine.

Thanks.

Jeff