All jobs are failing with ORA-01427 (WAS: Automatic refresh of snapshot is failing)

From: Anne Nolan <MUNGEanneDOTnolanNOSPAM_at_rts-group.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 09:35:09 -0700

On further digging (into a different database on a different server we also have), I've discovered that all jobs are failing with the same error:

ORA-12012: error on auto execute of job 21
ORA-01427: single-row subquery returns more than one row
ORA-06512: at line 11

Some of these jobs are for materialized view refreshes, while others just run a stored procedure.

Both servers run Oracle 8.1.7.0.0
One is WinNT4 SP6, while the other is Windows 2000 Version 5.0.

Can anyone shed any light as to what's going on?

Thanks for any help,

Anne Nolan Received on Thu Jul 10 2003 - 11:35:09 CDT