Re: segmentation fault running tkprof

From: Bricklen <fake_at_email.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 14:37:58 GMT

Thanks Dave and Connor,

I grep'd | wc -l the STAT lines and counted 701, although if you go by STAT #, there were never more than about 40 per #. Split is an interesting idea, and not one I even considered for this problem (having no idea what the problem _was_ !).

As it turns out, today the exact same query's trace file (flushed shared_pool, same values etc) goes through tkprof without a hitch. No parameters or settings were changed, and no os options were changed that I am aware of. Strange....

Anyways, thanks for the tips!

Cheers,

Bricklen