Oracle RMAN (OmniBack) Backup Encryption

From: Kalle <kk.kk_at_kk.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 06:02:14 GMT

Hi all,

I have a "weird" question.

Do you have any experience how to encrypt the backup.

Let's say I have following backup method in use:

RMAN on UNIX box. I will use online backup and copy the backup set(s) either to the disk or the tape using OmniBack. How I can encrypt the backup sets either to the disks or to direct to the tape using OmniBack.

Do you have any similar setups...

Thank you in advance,

Kalle Received on Thu Jul 10 2003 - 01:02:14 CDT