Re: Temporary tables visible to all sessions

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 00:55:47 GMT

Not sure how something can be writable in read only mode. Seems like a contradition. v$session already tracks each user, you could do that. Read up on application context.
Jim

--
Replace part of the email address: kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com
with family.  Remove the negative part, keep the minus sign.  You can figure