DBMS_RLS: Fine-Grained Access Control - Table name substitution

From: Bepy <ramengo_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 19:15:57 +0200

Hi, I know Fine-Grained Access Control permits adding a predicate to manage access to objects.
The predicate is in the form of WHERE clause so you only can add filter to controlled object.

Is there a way to substitute the object name ?

I need to deviate table selection into another table based on user access...

TIA. Received on Wed Jul 09 2003 - 12:15:57 CDT