Re: Strange problem

From: Blue Jean <bill_hen_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 8 Jul 2003 10:20:27 -0700

Perhaps you should convert the binary hash to Hex string and then save it to the database as varchar. This way, it should have no problem with any database systems. (this is how I do, but don't know about other people)

Bugzero all-in-one: bug tracking & help desk Free try: http://www.websina.com/bugzero/