calling SQL*Loader from OCCI

From: viktor <vikingil_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 8 Jul 2003 01:43:28 -0700

Hi All,
I need to access SQL*Loader from C++.
I know there is an interface for OCI to access SQL*Loader. I also know there is a gnu project of a c++ wrapper to the OCI-SQL*Loader interface (odpd).
According to the OCCI documentation the OCCI is just a C++ facade of OCI (with some goodies like thread managing , etc.). I want to know the following:
1. How can I operate OCI from OCCI?
2. Are there are source samples of operating OCI from OCCI or even better operating OCI SQL*Loader interface from OCCI? 3. Are there are any known (/unknown :-) ) problems with either OCCI access to OCI or OCI interface itself to the SQL*Loader? Thanks,
Viktor Received on Tue Jul 08 2003 - 03:43:28 CDT