Oracle9iAS java edition v9.0.3 installer problem on solaris

From: Kumar <kumar_kmk_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 7 Jul 2003 22:19:53 -0700

Hi All

I have downloaded Oracle9ias and when i try to run the installer it complains that /etc/hosts and some other files in /etc directory do not have the entries in the specified format. I checked /etc/hosts it has entry in the same format as required by the installer.

Can any one please tell me where the problem is