Re: how to query between 2 remote databases

From: Tim X <timx_at_spamto.devnul.com>
Date: 07 Jul 2003 17:39:08 +1000

 kiran> How to query on two tables that are on two different remote  kiran> database with a join.

 kiran> s * f tb1_at_uid/pass_at_db1.world a, tb2_at_uid/pass_at_db2.world b w  kiran> a.col1 = b.col2

 kiran> but this does not work, any idea ?

 kiran> Thanks

Read up about database links. You need to create a db link and then use the syntax
select ....
from table_at_dblink_name

Tim Cross