memory and oracle 9i database

From: Jerry Weinstein <jeraldweinstein_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2003 04:21:58 GMT

Hi,
I have 64 MB RAM only installed on my dual boot system.

hda = win98
hdc = Mandrake Linux 9.1 hard drive = 40 GB

My question: if my system runs fine and will need some CMOS BIOS tinkering if I need to add more RAM, what can I get by running with 9i. Anything?

Thanks. Received on Thu Jul 03 2003 - 23:21:58 CDT