Program in v$session

From: Phil Kaufman <philk_at_dbcsmartsoftware.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 11:34:09 -0400

Hi folks.

I have two 8.1.7 environments, one local, one remote. I noticed in v$session, the program column is populated on connection by our application on local db, yet on the remote database, it does not. Can anyone point me in the direction as to the possible difference in environment that would explain this? Our application runs on Windows 98 or better at our client's site.

Many thanks.

Phil Received on Wed Jul 02 2003 - 10:34:09 CDT