Re: Unix to Windows DBA translation

From: Brian Peasland <oracle_dba_at_remove_spam.peasland.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 13:07:22 GMT

Oracle Press had a book called Oracle NT Handbook by Velpuri & Adkoli. I see that it is out of print now, but you can still get a copy on amazon.com. Also, amazon.com has a couple of other hits on books for Oracle on the Windows platform.

HTH,
Brian

SilverDBA wrote:

> Our shop is spreading from a mostly UNIX shop to include Oracle on
> more platforms. All politics aside, I would like to pick up the
> knowledge of Oracle in the windows environment as painlessly as
> possible.
>
> I am happy to RTFM, but would do best with a "difference" book if
> there is one. Any thoughts?
>
> Thanks!

Brian Peasland
oracle_dba_at_remove_spam.peasland.com