Help: How can I find the error in a Procedure programtically

From: charlie cs <spam)_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 10:01:04 GMT

We have a procdure. Every night it will become invalid, but it will be recompiled automatically by our scripts. There is no bad influence on our production, so this problem was unattended for a long time.

I am interested in writing a scripts, which will record why the procedure is invalid.

Could some one tell me which dynamic view I should look to get the error message if a procedure becomes invalid?

Your help is highly appreciated. Received on Wed Jul 02 2003 - 05:01:04 CDT