Re: It takes all kinds...

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 1 Jul 2003 14:44:44 -0700

Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com> wrote in message news:<3EFC7111.60E45303_at_exxesolutions.com>...
> Norman Dunbar wrote:
>
> > Morning Niall,
> >
> > that post (not yours) was almost as funny as the one from some time back
> > when some guy posted (in all caps) that 'this is America'. He was soon
> > put right - by Nuno, amongst others, if I'm not mistaken.
> >
> > Apologies to all 'normal' Americans, but this poster seems to be one of
> > the 'everything is American' school of thought.
> >
> > I actually think we have more Australians (and exiled Australians) on
> > this NG, I wonder why ?
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Norman.
> >
> > --
> > Norman Dunbar (at home on Linux)
> > Oracle_at_mssqlBountifulSolutions.co.uk
> >
> > (Delete a Microsoft database name to reply - clue, mssql !)
>
> As the sole American here ... I'm a bit concerned about your quote marks
> around the word 'normal'.

Hey, what am I, a flounder? (Oh wait, don't answer that!)

> Define 'normal'. ;-)

Better yet, ask why be.

Personally, I like decoding "inside" territorial references, it makes me feel cosmopolitan.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.  "I think every team of a certain size needs a
professional pain in the ass, because teams get complacent, fixed in