Parallel Database Import / Export

From: Will Greene <wgreene_at_ts.checkpoint.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 15:38:36 -0500

Hello,

    I was wondering if there was a way to perform a multiple database import to improve performance on a dual cpu Solaris box? I am guessing that I could manually select the tables to export into two separate dmp files. Will I gain any performance or will the i/o still be the bottleneck during the import?

Thanks,
Will