Re: Unexpected end of zlib input stream

From: Karsten Farrell <kfarrell_at_belgariad.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 20:18:10 GMT

Sirko Krauskopf was kind enough to write:
> After installing Oracle 9i on my RedHad Box i tried to create a database via
> dbca. But every time i get the error "Unexpected end of zlib input stream".
> Does anyone know a bugfix/workaround to solve this problem?
>
> Sirko

Don't have a lot of info to work with from your post, but if you type the error message "Unexpected...stream" (including quotes) into Google, you'll get about 69 hits, one of which might be of help. Apparently Java is having trouble extracting a file from a compressed jar.

--
[:%s/Karsten Farrell/Oracle DBA/g]