Unix to Windows DBA translation

From: SilverDBA <silverback_at_photobooks.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 09:00:48 -0400

Our shop is spreading from a mostly UNIX shop to include Oracle on more platforms. All politics aside, I would like to pick up the knowledge of Oracle in the windows environment as painlessly as possible.

I am happy to RTFM, but would do best with a "difference" book if there is one. Any thoughts?

Thanks! Received on Tue Jul 01 2003 - 08:00:48 CDT