problems while downloading software from OTN

From: Cris Carampa <cris119_at_operamail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 11:55:48 +0200

Am I the only one out there that has problems while downloading software from OTN? I can reach the page with the links to the binary files, then, when I click on one of them, my browser says "Contacting profile.oracle.com..." and then after a while it gives me a timeout errors. This happens since a few weeks. Nothing changed on my side. I tried with three different browsers but it's always the same.

--
Cris Carampa (spamto:cris119_at_operamail.com)

We are SCO.  Unix is our property.
Linux is illegal.  Prepare to be sued.