Re: It takes all kinds...

From: Geomancer <pharfromhome_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 27 Jun 2003 09:41:20 -0700

Y'all remember why we Americans revolted?

1 - You drink hot tea - We liked it iced, and without taxes.

2 - Y'all have sophisticared Britich humor (Benny Hill), while we have Robin Williams.

3 - Y'all talk right funny. I reckon it's cause y'all have that thar accent.

4 - Over here, Cricket is a bug.

6 - Over here, a Queen is a cross-dresser.

7 - Y'all drink warn beer, and don't put enough ice in your soda.

8 - Christ, that were y'all thinking when you invented Black Pudding and Spotted Dick?

9 - In person y'all are timid, polite milk-toast, and most Americans wonder how you reproduce with so many pansies.

10 - Y'all think a "stone" is a unit is weight. Received on Fri Jun 27 2003 - 11:41:20 CDT