Re: WHENEVER SQLERROR does'nt always work

From: Tanel Poder <tanel_at_@peldik.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 11:30:56 +0300

Hi!

> Programming 101 says to *always* test your program/script before
> deploying it or running it unattended. This would atleast catch your
> syntax errors.

It actually doesn't require a book for understanding that. One more issue (from my experience) with scripting is that always test the *whole* script after modifying some contents of it. Even if the change seems to be trivial, there's always (or very often) something that's overlooked and causes errors.

Tanel. Received on Fri Jun 27 2003 - 03:30:56 CDT