It takes all kinds...

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 08:23:42 +0100

Morning Karsten,

>> I'm like you, Norman. My wife thinks the same about me. The more I
>> learn, the less I know. But are we supposed to admit that out here on

>> the net?

I know the feeling. Mind you, to a woman, shoes are the most important thing in life.

And while I'm ranting, why is it that women spend an absolute fortune of every lotion, potion, creme and scrub to keep their skin looking 'young and healthy' and then book themselves onto sun-beds and tropical holidays so that they can 'get a "healthy" tan'.

And they say that *we* are stupid !

:o)

Cheers,
Norman.

PS. My wife doesn't read these NGs - so I'm safe !

Norman Dunbar (at home on Linux)
Oracle_at_mssqlBountifulSolutions.co.uk

(Delete a Microsoft database name to reply - clue, mssql !)