Re: Docs on a handheld?

From: Nuno Souto <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: 26 Jun 2003 18:09:48 -0700

John Russell <netnews6_at_johnrussell.mailshell.com> wrote in message news:<8ikmfvolb7tg184ksn812b6nuevqhv19kj_at_4ax.com>...

> new models accept extra storage cards, there's an Acrobat reader for
> the Palm:
>
> http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readerforpalm.html

Cool! At last!

> Has anyone tried some combination of these with reasonable success?

Nope. Mine is still the IIIx. What I've got now is the latest OS that works with it, the keyboard and a doc maker program. Which means I can make my own stuff on the notebook, dump it via IR to the palm and always have the latest I need there. Much easier. There are also some reference e-books available for download. Much more than a year ago.

> John (currently Palm-less, which brought that thread back to mind)

Ay! Dunno what I'd do without me IIIx...

Cheers
Nuno Souto
wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au.nospam Received on Thu Jun 26 2003 - 20:09:48 CDT