Oracle Enterprise Data Repository - Help!

From: amani <amanclark_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 26 Jun 2003 08:08:55 -0700

Hi there,

Can anyone give me advice on what i need to do to set up the data repository for oracle enterprise? I'm afraid i am something of a novice to this and for various reasons have been given this.

I have four databases at the moment and my tnsnames.ora is configured as i can use the visual studio with no problems. I just can't seem to get my head around this repository thing, can it be set up on a workstation or does it need to be a server? Any help would be appreciated..... I'm not familiar with most of this stuff.

Thanks

amani Received on Thu Jun 26 2003 - 10:08:55 CDT