Re: Creator of a role gets what rights?

From: Brian Peasland <oracle_dba_at_remove_spam.peasland.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 13:05:22 GMT

I'd be more happy to see the job posted at www.jobserve.co.bm (Bermuda), than the UK. Not that I don't like the UK mind you. I lived there a few years myself and loved it. But I'd like to hit the *sunny* islands, not the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands.

Cheers,
Brian

Norman Dunbar wrote:

> Brian,
>
> I think I saw that one on www.jobserve.co.uk this very morning. I was
> thinking of applying but they needed 12 years RAC experience - which I
> don't have.
>
> Cheers,
> Norman.
>
> --
> Norman Dunbar (at home on Linux)
> Oracle_at_mssqlBountifulSolutions.co.uk
>
> (Delete a Microsoft database name to reply - clue, mssql !)

Brian Peasland
oracle_dba_at_remove_spam.peasland.com

 the three"