Re: It takes all kinds...

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au.nospam>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 19:32:37 +1000

"Niall Litchfield" <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk> wrote in message news:3efaa9ea$0$18489$ed9e5944_at_reading.news.pipex.net...

> I think you are probably correct, if someone targets c.d.o.s with IBM stuff
> and personal abuse without ever actually having posted to c.d.i.db2 one
> assumes that they are fairly typical trolls and can be safely ignored.

Or worse, posting there once and getting his arse kicked. then coming over here with pretend "credibility". I agree, they probably regrouping or gone on hols or something. We'll prolly see the next batch with totally new handles. That will define them as trolls to a T.

> Personally I was pleased to see the lack of postings on the db2 group since
> I have a high regard for IBMers and that was starting to evaporate fairly
> rapidly.

Most IBM techos are highly qualified people with a genuine wish to talk their product. Nothing wrong with that. The problem is some of their marketing org...

> Now if I can just engage some aussies in discussions about the rugby......

What, the 24-7 absolute slaughter of Qld at the hands of almighty NSW?

C'ARN, THE BLUES!!!!

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto