Re: It takes all kinds...

From: Norman Dunbar <Oracle_at_MSSQLBountifulSolutions.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 07:50:26 +0100

Paul Brewer wrote:

> "Norman Dunbar" <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk> wrote in message

>> Hi Franklin,
>>
>> if I had said 'I have mated with Neil' then that would be different !
>> However, I said/wrote/typed 'I have a mate' which makes 'mate' a noun
>> and not a verb.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Norm.

> Norman,
>
> If I were you, I really wouldn't bother. This is what they want.
> I don't know what's going to happen to the NG.

I'm bored, and besides troll baiting is fun !

> We seem to be under a
> 'denial of intelligent discussion' attack here. It's sad.

True, but when it comes to stupidity and non-intelligence, I'm up there with the best of them - ask my wife :o)

> My (maybe somewhat naive) recommendation: Just ignore them. If no-one
> rises, eventually they will get fed up, and go away to taunt someone else.

I think they already went, my last couple of posts where I pointed stuff out to them seem to have gone ignored. Maybe they are re-grouping for a further attack. Who can tell. (Or maybe they had to go back to kindergarten/nursery school to have their nappies changed.)

> Regards,
> Paul
>
> This is my first and last posting in this thread, unless a response is
> posted by one of the white hats.

Cheers,
Norman.

--
Remove a certain other database to reply :o)