Re: Simply viewing data in a database

From: Peter <p.simpkin_at_its.uq.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 10:31:53 +1000

A good tool to use (GUI), that will allow to see your data easily from a windows machine, if you are that way inclined, is Golden.

30 days trial free I think. I highly recommend it.

http://www.benthicsoftware.com/

a freeware (GUI) one that isn't bad is

http://www.sqltools.net/

Otherwise viewing data with Oracle's tools, such as sqlplus or worksheet, is painful :)