Re: sqlplus memory leak?

From: Dave Hau <davehau_nospam_123_at_nospam_netscape.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 20:11:13 GMT

I guess I'm not exactly sure what you're asking. Are you concerned about:

or a combination of the above?

sqlplus is just a client application, not a server, so as Volker mentioned, even if there's any memory leaked, that memory will be returned to the OS when the process exits. I don't see a need for concern there.

Cheers,
Dave