Re: Default tablespace for a suer

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 19:09:41 +0200

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 10:15:02 GMT, Peter <peter_at_nomorenewsspammin.ca> wrote:

>Suppose you create a user and no default tablespace and no temporary
>tablespace are specified for the user.
>The DB does have a default tablespace and a default temporary
>tablespace.
>Where will the user's objects be stored?
>Where will the user's sort segments be stores?
>
>Thanks

Why do you keep asking questions which can be readily answered by *READING* the documentation, as opposed to just LOOKING at it, like you do?
Why do you insist on being such an annoying bore? Are you by accident preparing for OCP and do you want to get all the correct answers from this group?
GO AWAY, go bore some other forum

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Wed Jun 25 2003 - 12:09:41 CDT