Re: Oracle Training Software

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_telusplanet.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 16:19:07 GMT

DAVID GREGORY wrote:

> Hi
>
> Anyone know where I can download a version of Oracle for personal education

I am not aware of any version of Oracle available for training only.

However if you want a no-charge, not crippled and not time-bombed version of ALL of Oracle's technical products, you would probably start at Oracle's Technology Network (http://otn.oracle.com) and, after registering, go to the Software Downloads link.

It's big (I don't think they have anything less than 2 CDs anymore) so I'd recommend looking at Technology Tracks on the same page.

Be prepared for a lot of reading! Received on Wed Jun 25 2003 - 11:19:07 CDT