Re: It takes all kinds...

From: Nuno Souto <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: 25 Jun 2003 01:14:00 -0700

Brian Peasland <oracle_dba_at_remove_spam.peasland.com> wrote in message news:<3EF89728.CF8B8891_at_remove_spam.peasland.com>...

> Rewriting the English language? I'm sure if you would have read further,
> you would have found the entry for "Mate - verb", i.e.

LOL! "read further"??? Don't you know how this kind "reads"? Strictly the headers and the index. Anything else is too much weight for their minds. Their mantra is:

"loop"
"heaps of books ==> eez gooood...."
"end loop"

Any further details are not for the heights they girate on. I'm amazed they even deign post here instead of the private club. Must be "new book release time". Matter of fact, it is.

Predictable.

Cheers
Nuno Souto
wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au.nospam Received on Wed Jun 25 2003 - 03:14:00 CDT