Re: Creator of a role gets what rights?

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_telusplanet.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 19:56:05 GMT

Peter wrote:

> On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 18:58:16 GMT, Hans Forbrich
> <forbrich_at_telusplanet.net> wrote:
>
> I have to say this again and again. I have read the full manual
> serveral times already. I only post questions that I could not solve
> by running my own tests and rereading the manual.

The manual explicitly states that granting a role is a system priv. (in table 17-1, right where I pointed you).

And yet you don't understand .....

The manual gives an explicit example of the operation in question. (in the examples in the SQL Reference in the Grant command). With an explanation of how it works and what the implications are.

And yet you don't understand ......

As I said. I give up. Received on Tue Jun 24 2003 - 14:56:05 CDT