Re: Index Usage Question

From: MThomas <markt_at_wrx-ca.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 08:55:06 -0600

Good morning, Tanel and Ryan:

I have been able to get Oracle to rely on the index I require.

A secondary index on the table also seemed to be interferring with Oracle's selection of the best way to select. After removing the extraneous index and resetting the statistics, the performance seems to have come back into line (we now seem to be bound through the network, but that's another project.

Thanks for your input,

Mark.