Importing XML Schema into 9.2.0.1

From: Stephen Hirsch <stephen.hirsch_at_pharma.novartis.com>
Date: 24 Jun 2003 16:38:16 +0100

Hi,

I've downloaded the 9.2.0.1 for XP from technet.oracle.com for the express purpose of importing and converting and XML Schema into relational tables (which, according to the documentation, it can do). I was using the Enterprise Manager Console and had two problems:

  1. The only way I could get Oracle to see the schema was to open it up in Notepad, then copy and paste it into their little text editor window. The file browse feature didn't work.
  2. It barfed on a schema that XMLSpy said was valid. Are there any hidden gotchas that I don't know about?

Thanks,

Steve Received on Tue Jun 24 2003 - 10:38:16 CDT