ora-01034 and ora-27101 after reboot

From: sien <linda_68_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 24 Jun 2003 00:49:30 -0700

Hello!

I have looked for the solution for this problem in this newsgroup and tried every possibility but it doesn't work yet. I install oracle enterprise edition 8.17 on windows 2000 server. The machine is pentium 4, 2GHz, 512 MB ram.
I just have one database running on this server. Everytime I reboot the server and I try to connect to the database I get this error: ORA-01034: ORACLE not available
ORA-27101: shared memory realm does not exist If I look at control panel/services, the database oracle service and the listener service are started.
What I can do to be able to connect to the database is to start Database configuration assistant, select 'Change database configuration' option and click on next, next, finish.

This is the init.ora

db_name = sfma
db_block_size = 4096
db_files = 10

control_files = (D:\oracle\ora81\database\ctl1sfma.ora, D:\oracle\ora81\database\ctl2sfma.ora)
rollback_segments = (rb0, rb1, rb2, rb3)

remote_login_passwordfile = shared
global_names = TRUE

text_enable = FALSE
mts_max_servers = 30

optimizer_mode = RULE

# options for advanced replication

parallel_max_servers = 5 # number of processors of server times 5

job_queue_processes = 2
job_queue_interval = 10

# Distributed_Transactions = 5

# settings for memory management

shared_pool_size = 100M

pre_page_sga = TRUE
java_pool_size = 1M
# large_pool_size = 15000K

sort_area_size = 4000000
sort_area_retained_size = 0

processes = 200

dml_locks = 750

db_file_multiblock_read_count = 16

db_block_buffers = 20000

cursor_space_for_time = TRUE

# settings for log file and for creating dumps

log_checkpoint_interval = 10000
log_buffer = 131072

max_dump_file_size = 10240
background_dump_dest=D:\oracle\ora81\otrace\public user_dump_dest=D:\oracle\ora81\otrace\public

# settings for tkprof/performance tests (temporary only, please!):

timed_statistics = FALSE                 # for tkprof

# db_block_lru_statistics = TRUE
# db_block_lru_extended_statistics = 4000 # test for db_block_buffers

# automatic archiving

# log_archive_start = TRUE

Thanks a lot in advance. Received on Tue Jun 24 2003 - 02:49:30 CDT