Oracle 8i on FreeBSD

From: Jacek Śliwowski <jacek.sliwowski_at_szpital.elblag.pl>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 08:23:18 +0200

I wonder how to install Oracle 8i for Linux on FreeBSD (BTW. server is equipped with 2 xeon processor - oracle installer - I've tested installation on Linux - does some wired things on this "brand new" CPU like JRE f**ckups) - I know that it's possible but don't know where to find suitable manual or FAQ (my support account at oracle.com expired long time ago :( ).
BTW. What version of FreeBSD do I need? Received on Tue Jun 24 2003 - 01:23:18 CDT