Re: Interesting info about Oracle

From: NetComrade <andreyNSPAM_at_bookexchange.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 15:46:41 GMT

On Sat, 21 Jun 2003 00:58:44 -0400, Keith <nospam_at_nospam.com> wrote:

>I don't mean this as a flame but.. I am really worried about dancing
>with the devil (oracle). Also my rectum is sacred and is a one-way
>street. Last thing I want is to end up shelling out thousands because of
>some new Oracle "tactic." It appears that you can't get any objective
>decission making opinions from this brain-washed Oracle crowd. It feels
>like you are not preaching to the choir here but preaching to the
>alter-boys who like to take it in rear (oracle-DBAs). Come on people,
>get objective about spending your company's or tax-payer's money.

The article talks about oracle 'misleading' or 'pressuring' governments or companies. Any salesperson would. Just don't let them. Or of course you can act dumb and then sue the sh!t out of everybody.. like sueing McDonalds for selling coffee that's "too hot", or sueing (McDonalds?) for getting fat.
We use Oracle 8.1.7.4 on Solaris 2.7 boxes remove NSPAM to email Received on Mon Jun 23 2003 - 10:46:41 CDT