archives

From: search <gerry_at_village.uunet.be>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 12:15:45 +0200

I have a problem with the archives.
I have added in the init.ora following lines :

log_archive_start = true
log_archive_dest = "location=e:\oracle\oradata\archive"
log_archive_format = %%ORACLE_SID%%T%TS%S.ARC

I restarted oracle but I don 't see archive files added to my archive folder.

How much transactions do I have to to before the archive folder begins to fill?

thx

Gerry Received on Mon Jun 23 2003 - 05:15:45 CDT